Re: IAOC Seeks Community Input on IETF Website Revamp SOW

Hi,

I think the applets thing is a red herring.

The more interesting question is whether we should assume Javascript support in browsers. (Your FreeBSD box browser probably had that, hence Etherpad works.)

I would personally say "yes" here, but I am pretty sure there will be some folks out there using lynx...

Lars