Re: Two official work languages is smarter (was Re: IETF working language

Bonjour,

This subject line caught my eye as messages carrying it worked their way through my spam filters, so I thought I'd see how the discussion started. But I couldn't really find any logical starting point, it seems to have landed at ietf@ietf fully formed.

So what exactly are we arguing for and against...?

On 09 Mar 2014, at 21:27, Gordon Lennox <gordon.lennox.13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS If we do need to choose two languages then, because I spent a long time in Belgium and despite Belgium having three official languages, I propose Dutch and French. ;-),

Betekent dit dat ik naast Nederlands ook Frans moet leren, of is één van beide voldoende?

Evidente la sola vera internacia lingvo estas Esperanto.

Tschüss,

Iljitsch