Re: A suggestion for future Technical Plenaries

> Get speakers we know, and avoid speakers with management job titles.

I want to abstract away from this week's case. And no excuses.

But I just want to say this: no risk no gain. For me, it is almost part of the definition of the tech plenary talk that it comes from outside, and provides new and potentially controversial information.

Jari