A suggestion for future Technical Plenaries

Speakers should be encouraged to at least think about how their talk relates to the work of the IETF, rather than just glibly saying "I don't know" in their last slide.  And speakers who intend to primarily act as shills for their own companies should instead pay for a slot in the "Bits-n-Bites" session.

There have been some excellent Technical Plenary talks over the years.  Alas, this was not one of them.  I was hoping to see at least an overview of various digital currencies (especially wrt. to their use of network protocols - i.e., topics that could be of particular relevance to the IETF).

	Ross.