Subject: [DNSOP] Agenda - Additional DNSOP meeting on DNS Privacy,
Thursday 1840-1940, Sovereign
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 19:26:50 +0000
From: Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dnsop <dnsop@xxxxxxxx>
CC: Brian Haberman <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ted.lemon@xxxxxxxxxxx

dnsop,

To avoid conflict with UTA, which seems to have a lot to say about this
topic, and turned into a conflict, we've set this meeting up.  Here is a
very rough agenda.  Our AD will make sure other groups are informed as
well.

Our focus is to attempt to nail down the problem space (or problem
spaces as someone pointed out). The solutions listed below are just what
is current, and we are attempting to take a step back and look for the
pros and cons of each option.

thanks
tim

WG:             DNS Operations (dnsop)
Meeting:        IETF 89, London
Location:       Hilton Metropole, Sovereign