Re: Filtering email (was: Clarifying IETF process)

I'm not taking sides there. The links were to help Ted get an equivalent of "man procmail".

Personally I find both sides of the argument interesting, so I'll continue to sit on the fence until I have a compelling reason to jump in...

Thanks,

Chaitanya Dhareshwar

Linkedin
| Blog | Skype: chaitanyabd