Re: Proposed Changes to IAOC Communications Plan; Request for Community Input

maybe we should not focus our policies and procedures on ephemeral fear
based corner case aberrations of one country, which i suspect they will
look back on as they now look back on putting japanese americans in
concentration camps.

randy