Re: Proposed Changes to IAOC Communications Plan; Request for Community Input

On Thu, 6 Feb 2014, Randy Bush wrote:

> >> they should be rejected out of hand.  "we can not read your email"
> >
> > Does that work for National Security Letters too?
>
> i was thinking of them specifically.  and yes, i have gone to jail for
> my political beliefs in the past and would do so again.

As an individual, I laud your willingness to do that, but we can't
ask our administrative staff or volunteer leaders to do that as
a matter of policy. Nor do I think we can afford the legal costs
associated with a court battle.