Re: Last Call: <draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-09.txt> (Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX) to Informational RFC

Yeah, we've been inconsistent. And I'm not saying we should block the document from being published on the IETF stream. But maybe the IESG wants to put a note on it or something.

Lars