答复: Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-04.txt> (Encapsulating MPLS in UDP) to Proposed Standard

+1. With the replacement of a LDP-based LSP tunnel by an IP-based tunnel (e.g., MPLS-in-GRE, MPLS-in-IP or MPLS-in-UDP), the path that the traffic travels through is not changed at all.

Best regards,
Xiaohu