Re: [rtcweb] Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

    Ron>  2. Can anybody show a sustainable objection for why we _can't_
    Ron> use H.261.

    Ron>    If they can, we're probably doomed.  If they can't we have
    Ron> an initial choice for MTI.

This is a fine approach, but you also need to get consensus that
least-objectionable-choice is a good decision mechanism.
That doesn't follow directly from we want an MTI codec.

If you think you can get consensus behind the process you propose then
go for it.
However don't skip important steps.