Reconstruct the key

Hi Michael,
At 17:24 25-11-2013, Michael Richardson wrote:
and my understanding from careful reading of the site that any three Crypto
Officers are enough to reconstruct the key, it seems that a US NSL would not
suffice.

This is an individual opinion. Key reconstruction would require more than three
Key Share Holders.

There are not three US people in any category, but I did not read how the key
was split.  If two Crypto Officers and a backup crypto officer cound as
three, then I'm wrong: a US NSL takes it.

Those roles do not have the ability to do that.

I was also assuming that CO's for east coast do not also have west coast
keys, but I may be wrong here.

The above is ambiguous.

Sorry for being brief.

Regards,