Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

They mentioned the existence of the site during one of the meetings during ICANN48, can't remember if it was the general GNSO session pre-ICANN48 or what, but it was part of the discussion related to the proposed meeting about Internet Governance in Brazil next year and ICANN's CEO involvement in conversations with the president of Brazil after the meeting of the I*'s in Montevideo.

Now ICANN's BoD is saying that they voted on a resolution to give the CEO green light but given some particular issues (excuses) they decided to keep it "quiet" (S.Crocket dixit) meaning confidential, but instead of posting the original resolution and transcript of the meeting there is now a new resolution (http://www.icann.org/en/groups/board/documents/resolutions-17nov13-en.htm#1) which for me smells to damage control after the fact.

Ah, I see. Clearly explained just inside the disused toilet with the sign saying "beware of the leopard". :-)

Dave.