Re: [Softwires] [dhcwg] We can change the world in a 1000 ways (IPv4 over IPv6)

On Nov 14, 2013, at 6:35 PM, Mark Townsley <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You rang?

Yeah.   I meant to reply just to Ole, but basically I was saying the same thing you were, just from a less informed perspective.   I might have done things differently, but I don't know if it could have produced a better outcome.   Your analysis matches the actual results pretty well, so if Ole is trying to pick between them, I recommend he pick yours. :)