Re: The first issue (was : A sort of council of elders for the internet)

Hi Abdussalam, Alessandro,
At 02:54 13-11-2013, Abdussalam Baryun wrote:
We are already doing efforts by discussing them. Please identify the parts because I need the full information related to IETF, and please identify the time period or if they are current status. Thanking you,

The (unverified) numbers are for the current year. I prefer not to identify the parts.