Re: A sort of council of elders for the internet

Melinda:

I can't speak for the diversity list or design team but do look at Suresh's message.

In any case, I just wanted to state that FWIW, I am very interested in improving all aspects of diversity, including gender diversity. Most the work to date on this topic has been in my opinion rather generic and potentially helpful to different aspects of diversity. For instance, raising awareness of the issues, understanding the problem, improved training/mentoring, anti-harassment policy. Obviously we have long ways to go.

Jari