Re: Sergeant at arms: please deal with mars.techno.cat@xxxxxxxxx

On Oct 30, 2013, at 5:26 PM, TSG - personal <tglassey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1)    Separate any voice setup to be isolated
> 2)     Send that person mail to make it look like they are still participating...
> 3)    Edit their commentary back in to the history file to complete the covering up of the fraud.

In point of fact, I get the strong impression that plenty of participants in IETF mailing lists block email from other specific participants, which presents a small version of the same effect.   However, in practice the tampering you are theorizing about would actually be trivial to detect—just set up two email addresses with no obvious connection between them, and subscribe them both to the same mailing list.   Send mail from one address; if the other address doesn't receive it, cry foul.

Let's not be so paranoid that we all wind up crawling into our tortoise shells.