Re: Sergeant at arms: please deal with mars.techno.cat@xxxxxxxxx

> Strangely enough, I concur too.

Agree here as well.

FWIW and in full disclosure, I was in agreement with the suggestion that the mail was problematic, and told Brian and Jordi about my opinion. I still think so, but in retrospect I should have specified why I believed there was a problem (NOT due to anonymity). Had I done that, I'm sure Jordi's e-mail would have had a different text, even if the outcome would have been the same. Sorry. We'll improve communication in the future.

I have another observation from this case that we might try to learn from. If people have an issue with a posting, should they contact the sergeant-at-arms in public or in private?

Jari