Re: Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to attract people from under-represented regions into the IETF

Hello,
  I just read the new version of the draft, it's nice to see that most
suggestion/comments were added to the draft.
  First, I would like to say I do support your draft.
  Second, I noticed you changed the title of your draft from:
  "Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to Attracting people from
under-represented regions into
the IETF"

  "Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to attract people from
under-represented regions into the IETF"

  IMHO opinion -and not being native English speaker- you improved it a
little bit but I think the previous comments suggested even something
more generic, like just improving the ISOC fellowship programme and not
only "attack" people to the IETF. I mean, it's very true you mention
several other things in your draft besides attracting people.

Thanks,

Alejandro,