RE: Improving the ISOC Fellowship programme to attract people from under-represented regions into the IETF

Abdussalam Baryun said:

> I am part of the community design team as well because
> I participate with community more than the private hidden
> groups. I think that the draft is a true work open to IETF. I
> still did not get a reply to my request to know what is the
> DT authority, very strange name without any procedure
> in IETF, please explain,

I don't understand your assertion that there is no procedure in the IETF to
support the existence of a Design Team.

Please read section 6.5 of RFC 2418 and the email from Lars and respond if you
still believe that there is no procedure in the IETF to support the existence of
a Design Team.

Adrian