Re: NIST documents

----------
Sent from a hand held device.

> On 04.10.2013, at 16:43, Steve Crocker <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We not only wanted the rules to be as unrestrictive as possible, we also wanted to spend as little time as possible discussing the rules.

... and by doing so you (plural) made a very significant difference in our little  Internet corner of the great scheme of things. I empathise withe the siprit you evoke. I am grateful for what you (plural) did and  I hope we did half as well in the little corner across the pond.

Take care ( both proverbially and literally: "ICANN" eats people)

Daniel