Re: Gen-ART LC Review of draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-04

Hi Mary,

I similarly apologize for the delay in responding. It's been a busy week.

As I started to go over your responses one by one, I realized I had notated each one as WFM. So rather than send all that, I will summarize as "I agree with all of your responses, and updates to these effects will resolve all of my concerns."

Thanks!

Ben.

On Sep 16, 2013, at 2:59 PM, Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> I apologize for the delay in responding.  I had initially missed this review - it either got cached directly with gen-art reviews or the tools alias burped.  I'm not on the main IETF list with this email address.
>
> Anyways, thank you very much for your thorough review.  Our responses are below [MB].
>
> We have an update underway that addresses your's and other's LC comments.  We can forward that to you to preview if you would like.
>
> Regards,
> Mary.

[...]