Re: ORCID - unique identifiers for bibliographers

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 8:24 PM, John Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My name turns out to be fairly common.  Over the years, I have been
confused with a comp sci professor in Edinburgh, a psychology
professor in Pittsburgh, another comp sci researcher in Georgia, a
psychiatrist in Cambridge MA, a composer in Cambridge UK, a car buyer
in Phoenix, and some random guy in Brooklyn, all of whom happen to be
named John Levine.  Tough.  Not my problem.

Come on, John. We all know that these people are all you in your many forms.