Re: [Gen-art] Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-repute-model-08

Thanks for your review, Roni. The Gen-ART reviews by you and the rest of the team are essential for me to do my work. And thank you authors for writing a clear and useful document.

I must say that like Roni, I had some trouble with the document classification. It did read more as an informational document, and I think you could have referenced it with informational references. That being said, I do not see a danger where the document classification would somehow lead to misunderstanding somewhere, and if the authors want to refer to the terms defined in this document in a normative manner that is OK too. As a result, I took a "No-Objection" position for the document's approval in tomorrow's IESG telechat.

Jari