RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping-12

Hi,
I am not sure you responded to my latest email.

Having the policy for TLV type 1 here is not enough in my view since I only
look at RFC4379 and create a new TLV type I will not know that I have to
register it also for the type 21 if it will not be mentioned

As for the vendor specific see my other email
Roni

RFC.