Re: Rude responses

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:36 PM, <l.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I experienced rude respondings in IETF list

That would be when you tried to get April 1 RFCs discontinued.

No, I experienced rude response from some participants including you, and regarding yours I received a private email from one director that he ask me not to reply to you because he wants to handle it with you privately. I request that the IETF Chair to stop you from sending me any further emails, because you are changing the subject to personal issues.

AB