Re: Rude responses (Was: Last Call: <draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-19.txt>

Hi Aaron,

I will add that it depends on that is there some one stopping rude actions in IETF, or is it just free to post any respond. I know that the procedure of IETF does mention such actions, but I don't see practicings so far,

AB