Re: Charging remote participants

On Aug 17, 2013, at 7:05 AM, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't agree with charging remote attendees until after
> it works for them and after successful remote participation
> becomes somewhat disruptive to the f2f participants. We have
> so far to go before we get there, that discussion of how, what,
> who or why to charge is mostly silly distraction.

I agree.  My proposal for how/what/where to get more revenue (and not from remote participants) was only in case we actually need it to pay for enhancing remote participation.  It's not clear we have such a need any time soon, but I was only trying to provide an alternative model to charging remote participants.

-hadriel