Re: Faraday cages...

My wallet supposedly has a RFID-blocking layer, but I've not actually tested it. I think the only RFID-capable thing in my wallet is my US passport.

I used my cell phone in Berlin extensively, both roaming and on wifi, obviously, so both radios were active for most of the time I was there. Clearly, I'm not as para^G^G^G^Gconcerned about being tracked or hacked as some others.

Chris.