Re: [iaoc-rps] RPS Accessibility

On Aug 6, 2013, at 11:27 AM, Dave Crocker <dhc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It was an experiment.  It was awkward and inaccurate.  It also raised basic privacy concerns, what with wearing something that can be tracked as you move around.

Ironically, this IETF everyone who stayed at the Intercontinental was walking around with an RFID key in their pocket the whole meeting.   How many of us put them in faraday cages?

I thought the experiment in Hiroshima went well, and wish we had made it standard practice.   It is _really_ hard to get people to say their names consistently in a way that is intelligible to the note-taker; I would go so far as to say that this is unachievable.