Re: procedural question with remote participation

If the WG/session chairs did not receive the slides at least a few days prior
to the meeting, then it is really hard for the WG chairs to make sure that
the slides support a discussion, rather than a presentation.

Given that we have meetings on Friday morning, and some people are very busy
during the week, and travel time can be 24h for some trips, asking that the
chair has received the slides *a week* before the WG session, being Friday
morning, seems to actually be cutting it really close.

If a discussion leader can not get some slides into the WG chairs' inbox by
the Friday morning before the IETF meeting, then I question whether the WG
chair should give them any time.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [