Re: 6tsch BoF

>  "In the case of a WG-forming BOF, it seems to me that a nucleus
>   of people willing and competent to do the work, and a good set of
>   arguments why the work needs to be done and how it will make the
>   Internet better, are more important than any kind of numbers game."
>
> That one sentence covers all the points which are relevant.  It's an Area
> Director decision.  It does not require consensus or any kind of number
> game.

Well, where the hum is useful here (and why I prefer to use raised
hands for this particular point) is that, while I don't much care what
the *numbers* are, I very much *do* care if there are objections, and
I need to hear what those objections are.  That's critical.  For that,
I need to have those with the objections willing to be identified and
to tell me what the issues are.

Barry, being an AD and all.