Re: Berlin was awesome, let's come again

At 7:53 AM -0500 8/2/13, Mary Barnes wrote:

I did have some annoyances with the housekeeping, in particular the rewashing of glasses/mugs in the bathroom sink and someone else's soap bar ending up in my bathroom.

Obviously, someone else's soap should never end up in your room, but unfortunately, it's extremely common for in-room glassware and cups to be washed by the housekeeper. If I don't see racks of clean glasses and cups on the housekeeping carts, then I assume those in my room aren't clean, and I use paper. Less environmentally friendly, sadly.

I can rattle off a very small number of hotels around the world where they do wash in-room items in the restaurant dishwasher.

--
Randall Gellens
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.