Re: making our meetings more worth the time/expense

I have to say that I was very impressed with how the oauth
session went.  There was minimal presentation and maximal
discussion, and the discussion was not interrupted until it
started getting circular.

But, I suspect that this is a reflection of the fact that
there's some substantial disagreement about not just
narrowly-defined issues, but some architectural models that
people are working from, that there's a very large number
of interested parties, there are time pressures and
expectations from external bodies, etc.  The discussion
would have been lively no matter how the meeting was
managed.  But, I thought it was very well-done.  The
challenge is how to have meetings that productive when
there are far fewer interested parties, fewer disagreements,
etc.  It may be the case in some instances that if
it's going to be nothing but presentations there may not
be a need for a working group to meet at all.

Melinda