Re: making our meetings more worth the time/expense (was: Re: setting a goal for an inclusive IETF)

    > From: Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Great message. One idea:

    > WG meeting sessions aren't scheduled to encourage discussion, but to
    > discourage it. At meeting after meeting, in several different areas, I
    > see the lion's share of the time devoted to presentations rather than
    > discussion.

Easy fix: 'slide' (well, nobody uses real slides anymore :-) rationing.

E.g. if a presenter has a 10 minute slot, maximum of 3 'slides'
(approximately; maybe less). That will force the slides to be 'discussion
frameworks', rather than 'detailed overview of the design'.

	Noel