Re: Remote participants, newcomers, and tutorials

As an off-topic note, thanks to Alexa, Alexey, Jari, Lorenzo and the Meetecho team.

At 16:52 27-07-2013, Aaron Yi DING wrote:
What do you mean by conference? too much information inferred in your term that may confuse others on the list. Will appreciate, if you can share bit more on it, behind the single term "conference" that you particularly don't like.

I took a quick look at some session agendas.  The common format is:

   - Name of draft

   - Presenter

That looks like a conference to me. There will be the usual Powerpoint presentations. People can object to that on this mailing list but the fact is that these presentations will happen.

PS: things evolve, over the long term. it does not matter we like it or not. that is how it is.

Yes.