Re: Regarding call Chinese names

Hi Arturo,

diffcult for us, english speaking people other than western,
Section 4 has been moved.

thanks for your comments,

-Hui

2013/7/11 Arturo Servin <arturo.servin@xxxxxxxxx>

    Great document, I really liked.

    Same as SM I would suggest change "western" for something else.

    And I would also suggest to move section 4 before explaining the
titles. I guess the reading would be much easier.

Regards,
as