Re: Sunday IAOC Overview Session at the Berlin IETF

Hi Bob,

IMO the questions/comments that may be ok to see added to discuss are:

1) Venue selection and operation of the IETF meetings
++++++++++++++++
- Selection of the current venue and was there difficulties until
getting to this meeting session time. From the managing meeting
(providing services) and the community use of the meeting. (10 minute
discuss if needed).

- Is there an alternative venue if the venue was closed for any
emergency reason at any time? or only one plan so if the plan changes
there can be problems with the communities expected plan because they
were not aware of the needed information per time.

- Is there an historic/informational RFC issued by IAOC of
difficulties or important comments in past of venues attended?

- Regarding advice within emergency situations (in or out the meeting
venue), is it considered within chosing the managing meeting
plan/venue, and is the emergency solution an available information for
attended participants and who will attend within a meeting day.

- Someone may like to know if is going to attend at a meeting, how is
the meeting venue managed per time slots, is there a way of quick
feedback/communication of registered-community for meetings (you may
say IETF list but are they connected). The information availability
can be used for others not attended and whom may attend at any time.
(the venue ran out of coffee/water, so I may buy one while going to
venue, or any other issue which can happen out of expected/plan).

2) Other issue:
+++++++++
-Is there a future work plan milestones discussed? can be added to [*]
-I am not sure if was discussed before and answered (I am sorry if
repeated), where do I go to find important past/current Q&A for IAOC
(to avoid efforts to be wasted, and unite best answers)? if not
available it can be good to find it at [*].

[*] http://iaoc.ietf.org/

AB