Re: Weekly posting summary for ietf@xxxxxxxx

I like the idea of a separate list for last calls. It would not solve
the issue of noise for all of us (and not reduce the overall amount of
emails), but it would separate general discussions from IETF LCs. I
have IETF emails filtered by mailing list into different IMAP folders,
and thus a separation could be useful for me.

Ulrich