Re: [IETF] RE: Time in the Air

On May 31, 2013, at 10:03 AM, <l.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> clearly, all IETF meetings should be in Cape Town, Wellington, or Perth, because more time in the air means more time without interruption where drafts can be read before the meeting.
>
> quiet time on a plane can be productive time.

Until more airlines start offering in-flight Internets…

I treasure my time on a plane, as it mean I can actually write some draft, etc. Once there is Internet -- yes, I *could* always just turn off my Wifi / not sign up for the in-flight bits, but I'm not disciplined enough.
I end up deciding I quickly need to look up some reference and then: http://xkcd.com/214/

> Lloyd Wood
> http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    -- J.R.R. Tolkien