Re: Time in the Air

If people are interested, we could launch a new service: dirigible tours with Internet access.  We'll have multiple airships, one for each set of related meeting rooms.  Of course we'll have audio, jabber and all the virtualization tools we have today.  We'll amble along at some moderate speed, docking every night in order to take on supplies and allow people to switch airships, and docking for a full week in some major city three times each year.  The IETF will slowly work its way around the world, following the winds and weather.