Re: [Tools-discuss] Last Call: <draft-sheffer-running-code-04.txt> (Improving Awareness of Running Code: the Implementation Status Section) to Experimental RFC

On 4/28/13, Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Thank you for your thorough review. While I accept many of your
> comments, I must say I disagree with you on a few points, which together
> go to the core of our motivation in writing this document. Thank you for
> helping me clarify these points to myself :-)
>
> - Our goal is much *less* ambitious than defining a framework for
> documenting implementations for long-term protocol projects. Our primary
> goal is to aid working group members in making informed decisions about
> the quality of specifications. I believe this narrow focus is much more
> realistic.

Was this goal/point mentioned in the I-D if not, it will be nice to
clarify this point to future readers,

> - As a result of the above: 1. We define the information as pre-RFC
> only; 2. The main medium is the I-D, as opposed to Web pages/wikis/CMS
> (although we see them as valid alternatives); 3. We focus on WG
> documents, as opposed to "all" IETF documents.

If not mentioned in I-D, please clarify this point in the I-D,