RE: The Purpose of WG participants Review (was Re: Purpose of IESG Review)

and the point of your ad-hominem argument is what, exactly?

Lloyd Wood
http://sat-net.com/L.Wood/publications/internet-drafts

From: Yoav Nir [ynir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 April 2013 15:18
To: Wood L  Dr (Electronic Eng)
Cc: worley@xxxxxxxxxxx; ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The Purpose of WG participants Review (was Re: Purpose of IESG     Review)

Looking in Jari's statistics site, you have three RFCs. One of those has several co-authors that I recognize as current "goers". You also have a current draft with several co-authors, but I have no idea whether they're "goers" or not. Anyway, you are not a hermit. Through the RFCs and drafts that you have co-authored, you know people who do attend.