Re: The Purpose of WG participants Review (was Re: Purpose of IESG Review)

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How can a memebr of staff in a company argue with the manager about the manager's decisions or performance? Only Owners/shareholders can question managers and staff. IMO, the meeting/list discussions on any issue without an I-D written is the staff talking/working.

??? Not in the country I live in or the company I work for. It is IMO the *obligation* of a professional to call his manager on wrong decisions or performance. I think you have a strange view on IETF leadership, I for one, as a chair of a WG regard myself as the *servant* of the WG rather than the *boss*. We decide based on consensus, not on hierarchy.

Klaas