Re: IETF Diversity Question on Berlin Registration?

On Apr 13, 2013, at 6:44 AM, Arturo Servin <arturo.servin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 	Me too, but when you have a diverse pool of people
> who feel strongly about open standards, rough consensus and running code
> and you choose only one category of the group, then we need to think
> about how we end up in that situation.

Yes.   I'm not arguing that there is not a problem: I'm arguing that if the problem were solved, it would not make me feel less well represented.   The point is definitely not to turn that around and suggest to those who currently do not feel well-represented that they should not—the situations aren't analogous.