Re: Proposed solution for DPEP (Diversity Problem Entry Point) - IETF April 1 jokes.

Well, the timing of this strikes me as one of those "oh" moments, following as quickly on the heels of the diversity discussion.  Not so much because of language and culture issues (although those are unavoidable) but because it strikes me as kind of unhealthy to use the April Fool RFCs as a tool to partition the audience into "us" and "them".