Re: Mentoring

On Mar 14, 2013, at 8:49 AM, Scott Brim <swb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 03/14/13 08:23, Mary Barnes allegedly wrote:
>> One question I have is whether there isn't a list for newcomers to ask
>> questions that some of us can be on to help them before they get to
>> the meeting?
>
> <like>

Yes, <like>

One thing that I suspect newcomers would also like a pointer to is http://www.ietf.org/wg/chair-photos.html, and clarity on the use of the data tracker to identify internet drafts in a working group. This might come down to a newcomer's page (as opposed to a pointer to the slides from the newcomer's tutorial) off the meeting page.