Re: [IETF] Petition for "We the People" US Federal Government petition process: Create a Request for Comment (RFC) process similar to the IETF's for taking in suggestions for innovation from public.

On 3/8/13 10:09 AM, Richard Barnes wrote:
> I think you may be over-estimating the filtering power of the
> Internet-Draft system.

I think that by contrast to the current White House crowdsourcing
efforts the internet draft system looks tightly-controlled,
narrowly focused, and produces consistently high-quality content.

Melinda