Petition for "We the People" US Federal Government petition process: Create a Request for Comment (RFC) process similar to the IETF's for taking in suggestions for innovation from public.

Hi all:

If you agree, please sign this petition.  I'd appreciate your help in crossing the thresholds required for consideration.

Regards,

Sam

Text of the Petition:

"Create a Request for Comment (RFC) process similar to the IETF's for taking in suggestions for innovation from public.

I believe that the "We the People" initiative is a good idea, grassroots-level suggestions, but a less than ideal implementation for collection of innovation suggestions.

I propose that the Federal Government implement a process and structure similar to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Internet Draft and Request For Comment (RFC) processes and organization, which has proven to be *extremely* effective at filtering the Internet trolls, which have hijacked the "We the People" website and at collecting and acting on valid innovation proposals from anyone with an idea.

The Internet Draft process of the IETF works so effectively at filtering out Internet trolls because of the rigor and structure required for a proposal to be submitted.

http://www.ietf.org"

http://wh.gov/G29p

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create-request-comment-rfc-process-similar-ietfs-taking-suggestions-innovation-public/CqHFnjJc