IPR view (Re: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Today )

Oh, and one more data point:

The Internet-Draft archive also functions as a timestamped signed public archival record of our "inventions".
(Which are often trivial, but triviality won't stop patenting of copycats, while a good priority more likely will.)

This function is effectively suspended for six weeks a year.

Grüße, Carsten

PS.: (If that sounds like I'm contradicting myself that's only because we haven't found the right solution yet.)